Monday 2 January 2012

The First Post! And a little about me :-)

Welcome to My Mummy Journey (MMJ) & my very first attempt at blogging! I created this blog simply as a way I can record my journey as a Mummy - the ups, the downs & everything in between. I hope to grow not only as a Mummy, but also as a wife, friend & person by sharing my thoughts, emotions & stories with you. I am also keen to network with other Mummies out there who I can support & who can support me when needed.

I have never been very good at talking about myself & sharing my feelings with others, and I have been a little apprehensive about starting a blog (not to mention hubby isn't too keen), so please feel free to give me any comments and feedback you wish - but please, nothing offensive or negative!

A Little About Me

I'm Kelly, a twenty-something Mummy to two beautiful boys - Master N who is nearly 2, & Master T who is nearly 4 months. I have been married to my incredible hubby for 3.5 years. Since becoming a Mummy, I have worked part-time & studied part-time (externally) & am known to take on more than I can manage - but I always see it as a challenge. I am rather quiet around people I don't know very well, but once you get to know me, I can't shut up! I love watching movies with hubby, taking photos, reading (IF I have any spare time), craft, the beach (but don't go anywhere near enough), music & of course reading blogs. I will it at that for now...

Thanks for stopping by :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment