Tuesday 7 February 2012

February Photo a Day Challenge - Week 1

I have started Fat Mum Slim's February Photo A Day Challenge, and will be sharing my creations each week.

1. My view - lying on the grass with my boys looking up at the sky.


2. Words - missing my husband while he is at a conference.


3. Hands.


4. A stranger - picture in the local paper of a guy who Master N thought was from the Wiggles.


5. 10am.


6. Dinner - macaroni & cheese with hidden vegetables.


7. Button.


Stay tuned for next week's photos :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! :) I look forward to your photos for next week! Such a fun challenge!! ~J @ http://punkerdodesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, & thanks for stopping by! I'm having a blast doing the challenge. I'm also doing using the Photo 365 app to take a year's worth of photos of my 2nd son. That's been heaps of fun too :-)

      Delete