Thursday 9 February 2012

Thursday Three: What I'm Procrastinating About...

I have been know by some in my life as the 'Procrastination Queen'...I don't know if I really should be admitting that or not. But my point is that I could probably list off tens of things that I am putting off with some kind of excuse for each and every one of them. Anyway, I need only come up with three - that should be a piece of cake!

  • For a start, I am sitting here blogging while my kitchen is full of dirty dishes - I really should be cleaning up before my husband gets home from Melbourne later tonight, but I don't feel like it lol.
  • I also have several baskets of clean washing that need to be put away...but I always seem to find something better to do when I think about them.
  • Almost every craft project I have ever started has not been finished. Scrapbooking, cardmaking, a number of cross stitches...I seem to get to a point, and then just can't be bothered anymore. Any suggestions as to how to stay motivated to actually finish some of these would be greatly appreciated!
So there are the first three things that came into my head, but I can guarantee you that there are many more :-)

Linking up with Life As We Know It for the Thursday Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment